We have 3 paper options for printing your feature sheets including our exclusive Card Stock options below that are just hands-down impressive!
100 lbs Text Gloss (Standard)
Our standard paper we use for your custom feature sheets is a smooth low-gloss coated paper that has great image quality. The specially formulated coating on both sides of the sheet works really well for your custom Feature Sheets. This is not common copy paper but rather a clean, bright white semi-gloss magazine quality photo paper, coated on both sides.
- 100lb text gloss / 148gsm
- 94 Brightness
- Benchmark toner adhesion for high quality
- Exclusive coating for uniform surface
- Excellent for precision cut, dust-free edges
- Elemental Chlorine free - environmentally friendly
Only $1 per additional 4-Page Feature sheet copy...that’s just 25 cents per page!
Cover Quality Card Stock (Upgrade)
Upgrade your Feature Sheets with this heavier, smoother & brighter Cover Quality card stock. It has much more substance and is more durable than our standard 100lbs Text Gloss.
- 100lbs Cover Stock / 270gsm
- Bright White / 98 Brightness - Makes your listing photos jump right off the page
- Smooth finish
- Acid Free
- Green-e Certified
Only 30 cents more per 4-Page copy or just $6 more to upgrade the first 20 copies! ($1.30 per additional copy)
12PT Gloss Card Stock (Upgrade)
Add some weight, brightness & shine to your Feature Sheets with this heavier, new and improved glossy card stock with Ultra-gloss on the front side.
- Ultra-gloss finish on the outside, matte finish on the inside
- 12pt gloss / 250gsm
- Bright White / 92 Brightness
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified
Only 50 cents more per 4-Page copy or just $10 more to upgrade the first 20 copies! ($1.50 per additional copy)